(Sonstiges) Vision: German Armed Forces 2043
(02.11.2019, 10:41)ede144 schrieb: Honestly your plan looks like a Z-Plan for the German Navy. In addition you are promoting BAE systems. Biggest joke however is QE variant as successor of CdG. It‘s like to propose that Germany replace the Leopard 2 with the Challenger.
It‘s fantasy at it‘s best
It has only to do with geopolitical realities of today and tomorrow. Upcoming China, who threatens our EUropean strategic interests globally. Like strategic sea lanes and snoke point. Which also Germany has to answer, militarily. As main EUropean and global power she cannot sit back and only enjoy the economic wealth (for as long as it lasts).

The QE-variant was seriously considered by the French Navy as 2nd carrier, designed and built by the French. It is just an example(!!) in this vision, besides to get some European standardisation and learn from the QE experiences, which look likes a good basic design. Also the French have not yet presented their successor for the CdG. When they do that will be the choice for Germany too.

I don't work with fantasies, I work with realities, with which of course you can completely disagree. But I see no reason why Germany cannot get naval capabilities smaller countries like France, UK, Italy or Spain has. Also amphibious...2 JSS...2 LHD...

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Vision: German Armed Forces 2043 - von Mike112 - 26.10.2019, 15:35
RE: European Amphibious Initiative (EAI) - von Gelöschter Benutzer - 02.11.2019, 14:38
Vision German Armed Forces 2043 - von Helios - 07.11.2019, 10:04

Gehe zu: