Makedonien ein eigener Staat
@QuintusFabius
Du verstehst es leider immer noch nicht! Ihre (merco,SOM, und co.) ganze Propaganda baut darauf auf, das

-sie ethnische Makedonen sind
-sie die Sprache sprechen, welche im antiken Makedonien Gesprochen worden ist obwohl sie einen bulgarisch-serbischen Dialekt sprechen
-das sie die gleiche Schrift haben, obwohl ihre Schrift von zwei griechischen Mönchen aus Thessaloniki erst im Mittelalter konstruiert wurde im Zeichen der Christianisierung der Slaven durch Byzanz.
-das die antiken Makedonen Slaven waren (hast ja die Fälschung von merco gesehen, das er uns weismachen wollte, diese Inschrift wäre aus der Antike)
- das die Makedonen kein Hellenischer Stamm waren
- das die Athener Schwarzafrikaner waren

u.s.w

Das scheinst du leider irgendwie nicht zu kappieren @QuintusFundus.

Da all diese Dinge von oben Bestandteil ihrer Propaganda sind (welches in den Schulen und Universitäten ihres lLandes lächerlicherweise gelehrt wird) mit unzähligen wirren Theorien, die nicht den historischen Tatsachen entsprechen und auch nicht den Quellen antiker Autoren weder archäologischer Funde, können sie nicht sagen, dass sie in Wahrheit Bulgaren sind. Verstehst du, sie erheben Anspruch auf griechische Geschichte, den griechischen Namen der griechischen Provinz Makedonien, griechischen Boden anstatt zu dem zu stehen, was sie sind Bulgaren (50%),Albaner(35%)Sinti,Roma,Serben und verbliebene Türken (15%).

@merco
Du hast mir immer noch nicht geantwortet brainwashed children!

Hab wieder was schönes für dich! Wie gewohnt, im Gegensatz zu dir, auf archäologischen antiken Quellen basierend:

Inscription on Darius I. Tomb of His Subjugated People

Here is a little something I found out about the Yauna(Greeks). It seems that on the tomb of Darius the 1st(or the Great) at
Naqš-i Rustam (Nupistaš?) dating to around 512 B.C. there is a list of subjected peoples written on it. On the list there is the mention of the Greeks Yauna and the Macedonians Yauna Takabara.

Die Perser nannten die Griechen Yauna. Das ist zurückzuführen auf die Griechen in Kleinasien, die Ioner (gr. Iones). Kleine Randbemerkung: Grieche heißt bis heute im Türkischen Yunan.

Für die Perser waren die Makedonen daher ganz klar Griechen!

Yauna = Grieche

Takabar = Taka (Hut/Krone) [modern Persian Taj]) + Bar (Träger)

Yauna Takabara = Greeks with a shield-like hat
Yauna Takabara = (auf Deutsch) Griechen mit einem schieldartigen Hut

hier in Stein gehauen: Makedonen, mit ihren schieldartigen Hüten

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.history.ccsu.edu/elias/makglossikaMerosA2_files/image004.jpg">http://www.history.ccsu.edu/elias/makgl ... age004.jpg</a><!-- m -->

hier auf der Münze: König Alexander I. mit seinem schieldartigen Hut

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.soros.org.mk/archive/G01/images/sg0202.gif">http://www.soros.org.mk/archive/G01/images/sg0202.gif</a><!-- m -->
(ist sogar ein Bild einer Seite der Gegenpartei Big Grin )

So it seems there is more hard evidence that as far back as the late 6th century B.C. the Macedonians were being considered Greeks and SPOKE GREEK even before the time the Macedonians gave assistance to the Greek City-States during the invasion by Xerxes 30 years later.

Now if you pay attention you will notice that even the Thracians, of whom many were already Hellenized and all their Royals spoke Greek, are not mentioned as Yauna but as Skudra. I mention this because the FYROM's will try to claim, and claim, that the common Ancient Macedonians spoke a seperate language from Greek, their mysterious 'Mother-Tongue'. But if the Ancient Macedonians did speak a different language from the Greeks, then the Persians would have called them something else without the Descriptive Yauna!

Kurz bgeschrieben: Obwohl die Thraker helleniziert worden waren und die thrakischen Könige und Adlige griechisch sprachen, werden die Thraker von den Persern nicht als Yauna (Griechen) bezeichnet, sondern Skudra. Die Makedonen werden aber von den Persern bereits im 6.Jhd v.Chr. als Yauna (Griechen) bezeichnet. Wenn die Makedonen eine andere Sprache sprechen würden als die anderen Griechen, dann würden die Perser sie nicht Yauna (Griechen) nennen, sondern anders wie zum Beispiel im Fall der hellenisierten Thraker.

Hier sind die Inschriften des Grabes des Persischen Königs Darius I. hierbezüglich und die Übersetzungen auf Englisch
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.livius.org/aa-ac/achaemenians/DNc-e.html#DNe">http://www.livius.org/aa-ac/achaemenians/DNc-e.html#DNe</a><!-- m -->
hier: Ein Ausschnitt von der Dazugehörenden persischen Tafel mit Nummern oben versehen. (habe leider kein besseres im Internet gefünden. Wer eine bessere Abbildung der persischen antiken Tafel findet im Netzt ober aus einem Buch hier reinscannen könnte-wäre echt nett).
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.history.ccsu.edu/elias/makglossikaMerosA2_files/image002.jpg">http://www.history.ccsu.edu/elias/makgl ... age002.jpg</a><!-- m -->

The existence of a satrapy in Europe, called 'Skudra', is known from Persian inscriptions (B44, 58f), 'Lands beyond the sea', that is beyond the waters of Asia Minor from the Persian point of view, were recorded in an inscription on the terrace-wall of Persepolis c. 513 B.C and a satrapy 'Skudra' was mentioned in a egyptian record of c.498-7 B.C and then on a list on Darius' tomb at Naqsh-i Rustam, c.486. The name 'Skudra' was probably Phrygian for the homeland, later called Thrace, which the Phrygians had left in migrating to Asia. The peoples of the satrapy were named c.492 B.C as three: 'Saka Paradraya', meaning 'Sacae (a general name for Scythian-type people) beyong the sea', probably the Getae, who resembled the Scythians in customsand equipment; the 'skudra' themselves, mainly Thracians; and 'Yauna Takabara' or Ionians [Viz. Greeks] with a shield-like hat' The last were mentioned also on glazed bricks at the palace at Susa. Some scholars have supposed that the Sacae 'beyond the sea' were Scythian peoples of the Crimea whom Darius had subjugated, but it seems improbable that Persia did hild that area, and that if she id it was assigned to 'Skudra' rather than to the territories in Georgia, centred on Tbilisi. Envoys from 'Skudra' bringing tribute carried two javelins, a long knife and a small round shield, which were characteristic of Thracian troops later (See Pls. Vol., p1,.40 XIX.
The Greek-speaking people with the shield-like hat were the Macedones, renowned for wearing the sun-hat, as Alexander I did on his fine coins from 478 B.C (look above). The Greek-speaking citizens of the colonial city states on the seaboard were not mentioned; nor did they wear a sun-hat.

Quelle: Cambridge Ancient History Vol 4

HALTEN WIR ALSO FEST:

1.Die Makedonen sagten selber sie seien Griechen:

Alexander I. :

Men of Athens... Had I not greatly AT HEART the COMMON welfare of GREECE I should not have come to tell you; but I AM MYSELF GREEK by descent, and I would not willingly see Greece exchange freedom for slavery. ...If you prosper in this war, forget not to do something for my freedom; consider the risk I have run, out of zeal for the GREEK CAUSE, to acquaint you with what Mardonius intends, and to save you from being surprised by the barbarians. I am ALEXANDER of MACEDON.'

[Herodotus, The Histories, 9.45, translated by G.Rawlinson]

2. Die anderen Griechen sagten, die Makedonen seien Griechen:

At the present time both the Acarnanians and the Aetolians, like many of the other tribes, have been exhausted and reduced to impotence by their continual wars. However, for a very long time the Aetolians, together with the Acarnanians, stood firm, not only against the Macedonians and the other Greeks, but also finally against the Romans, when fighting for autonomy.

[Strabo, Geography, book 10, II, 23]

3. Die Römer sagten, die Makedonen seien Griechen:

"Aetolians, Acarnanians, Macedonians, men of the SAME language.."

Titus Livius XXXI,29, 15

"Caesar judged that he must drop everything else and pursue Pompey where he had betaken himself after his flight, so that he should not be able to gather more forces and renew, and he advanced daily as far as he could go with the cavalry and ordered a legion to follow shorter stages. An edict had been published in Pompey's name that all the younger men in the province Macedonia, both Greeks and Roman citizens, should assemble to take an oath."

Julius Caesar, Civil War 111.102.3

Nachrichten in diesem Thema

Gehe zu: